Please see individual venue websites for location, suggested transport, directions, access and parking facilities.
Leeds and Wakefield are both well served by the UK motorway network.
Regional:Travel South Yorkshire
- Leeds station for Henry Moore Institute and Leeds Art Gallery
- Wakefield Westgate station and Wakefield Kirkgate station for The Hepworth Wakefield
- Wakefield Westgate station is nearest station for Yorkshire Sculpture Park, 7 miles away
- London King’s Cross to Wakefield Westgate - approximately 2 hours
- London King’s Cross to Leeds - approximately 2 hours 13 minutes
- Leeds to Wakefield Westgate - approximately 12 minutes
- Leeds to Wakefield Kirkgate - approximately 16 minutes
Cross Country Trains
Grand Central Trains
Leeds Bradford Airport is only 6 miles from Leeds city centre. Yorkshire’s international gateway airport serves over 70 direct destinations across 23 countries flying with 10 major airlines, it connects to 100s more worldwide.
This unique 18th Century former family mansion is the perfect choice for leisurely beauty. Beautiful landscaped gardens and lawns, a state of the art spa and an impressive 27 hole golf course. Located in Oulton, near to Wakefield and 5 miles from Leeds train station and 15 miles from Leeds / Bradford airport.View Hotel
The perfect city centre location The Queens is the most famous landmark hotel in Leeds. This four-star hotel offers striking Art Deco opulence throughout its bedrooms, conference and meeting rooms and restaurant areas. Adjacent to Leeds train station it stands proudly over City Square with restaurants, bars and shops just a stone's throw away.View Hotel
Enjoy panoramic views of the park and monumental Henry Moore sculptures from the contemporary YSP RestaurantView Restaurant
Enjoy seasonal, locally-sourced food and drink in the modern Cafe Bar at The Hepworth Wakefield.View Restaurant